Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where do we begin

I've always wanted to write a blog, but I've never quite gotten down to it. Well, that is not totally true, I did blog a bit, but that was not in what we might call an overly public forum. I'll probably write about it sometime..

Maybe I'll first start with a little about me. I'm currently 35, live in the Pacific Northwest with my wife of almost a decade. I'm from India, so I will admit to being an IBCD - that is - an Indian Born Confused Desi. For those of you that are unfamiliar with South Asian lingo, Desi is short-hand for - from the motherland. The South Asian motherland.

I'm a rational human being, prone to bouts of irrational fears, thoughts and motivations. Hence the title of the blog - The travails of the irrationally rational. I sometimes feel like spewing, and I hope to use this forum to spew forth anonymously. I will rant and rave, I will give words to  frustrations, hopes and desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment