Monday, December 20, 2010

How it all began

I woke up one morning and suddenly, out of the blue, realized that we (me and my wife) have had a rather interesting time over the last few months, and I felt like I needed to write it down, so I'd have something to remember when I'm old and dying.. It all started with CL, so I figured, I'll start there.

Well, our story kind of starts with a vacation my wife took with her folks, leaving me bored and alone at home for the first time since we'd been married. Having no idea what to do with myself, I started writing a story, and put it up in sections on CL. What I was hoping to get out of it, I'm not really sure.. or maybe I don't want to dig too deep there. Got some interesting responses, which as you can imagine, flatters one's ego ! Well, that got me reading through CL posts a lot more, and I even responded to some. Again, lets not go into why. I guess the most interesting thing to come out of it was the realization that though I loved my wife, I was definitely interested in other women. Oops!

A couple of interesting anectodes from that period... I once posted as a woman, a married woman, looking for a man on the side... I just wanted to see what the other side felt like, and boom, my mailbox was flooded with all kinds of responses and all kinds of pictures.. Kind of led me to realize... jeez, I don't stand a chance .. man.. the size of some of them.. there was one gentleman who had a nude pic of himself holding a 20 ounce coke bottle next to his you know what.. the bottle didn't stand a chance !!! One more of my posts (for a woman this time) got a response from a married lady trying to catch her philandeering husband! This was getting way too complicated and I decided to quit before I did something really stupid.

I got back to just posting interesting stuff - I once did a post advising the women of CL on how to post . Interestingly enough, one of my advise lines was to specify if they had a racial preference . One lady wrote back saying it was a great post blah blah and we got to communicating via a long email thread.. About 20 emails later, the conversation went like this :
me : Yeah, I don't care if women have a preference, why don't they just say it..
her: Yeah, I know.. dumb eh ?
me : Right... A couple of women I've corresponded with seem surprised when I tell them I'm not white..
her: LOL!!!! Thats so funny... but.. why did you say you were not white ?
me : Eh ?
me : You do realize I'm not white right?
her: LOL!!! Thats so funny..
me : Er... no.... I'm not white...
her: LOL!! Why are you bullshitting me..
me : {Tearing my hair out}

Anyway, suffice to say we didn't correspond much after that..

That was the end of my "single" days on CL. Vacation over, wife's back, not bored anymore.. But the thought of being with other women was not going away.. so one day, I asked my wife.. had she thought of being with another woman ? And boom !!! She says, not really, but she can see herself being attracted to other women. If you'd seen the grin on my face, you would have called it beatific or blissful.. We spoke a little bit more about it.. about how she'd react to me being with another woman, and she was enthusiastic.. Now the grin was ecstatic !!! jackpot !!!!!!

We went down immediately, and put in a CL post .. in the mw4w section. And there began my second incarnation on CL. I mean, how difficult could it be, right ? We ask for a bisexual woman, and one will show up on our door. Can't be any more difficult than that.. Well. it was. We got a couple of responses with young women in bikinis smiling at us. Heaven... Strangely, once we sent them our pics, all we heard back was silence.. Hmm..

Ok.. not giving up yet. Another post, more interestingly written this time.. a little funny.. come on ladies!! Got a response back from one lady , claimed to be Indian too .. My eyes light up !!! We correspond a bit, chat a bit.. says she is a nurse.. loves threesomes, does it all the time...but again, goes nowhere real fast. Then I get suspicious.. I know computers quite well, so I thought, why don't I try to see where she is.. is she even in Seattle.. And guess what .. "she" was a "nurse" at the software giant we all know and love in Redmond. And please, don't freak out.. I'm not capable of finding people by their emails - all I/you/anyone can do is figure out what city they maybe wrote from. Thats it.. I'm not a stalker... I promise!!

Well, still not giving up.. Even more interesting post coming up.. This one titled Alien Sex!!! Its a play on the word alien.. We are aliens (as in not citizens.. its kind of how the INS/BCIS/IRS/... refer to us). Got a response from one lady.. wanted to get on our spaceship she said.. Sent her pics and all. We sent ours back.. And we get back : "Eh? Why didn't you say you were not white ??" . .I even complain in the post of respondents being geographically challenged... What part of .. we are from South Asia/India made this lady think we are white !!!!! Arrrggggggg..

We also did get a response back from this really sweet Asian lady, even met up with her a couple of times, but this was a fantasy she wasn't quite ready to try out .. Bummer . Got one response from a lesbian lady, who wanted to try a man, had very clear directions on exactly what we could/should do to her and what she would/could do to us.. For e.g. oral on her was a no-no- that was only for her partner.. anal was a requirement.. So, we passed.

One other lady responded too, or maybe we responded to her post.. Either way, seemed really intelligent, fun .. interesting and was a very pretty lady.. But she bailed the at the last minute :(.

I think the final straw for us, atleast in terms of being regular posters/responders on CL was when we got a response back from "Sarah".. She loved our pics, said we should meet the next day.. in fact, why don't we cam today... And us... oh... us.. the beatific grins came on again. We got on our webcam, and there she was.. chatting with us, taking off her clothes, getting us to drop our clothes..ah heaven.. Suddenly, her mom comes, and she goes away.. This is one of those times where I got the feeling - you know , like in the science fiction movies, a burst of static, a disturbance in the force..I pondered.. And then realized we'd been played. I mean, literaly and figuritatively. "She" had played us a recording of some other woman..

Ok.. that did it, we kind of pretty much left CL after that. By then. we'd also evolved to considering going out with other couples, and we'd found a couple of sites, and we've met some that have become close friends..

So, why this posting.. I don't really know the answer to that.. I do know that we still look through some w4mw postings on CL and the single women out here; the dream hasn't gone away.. you know , the dream about meeting the unicorn, the unattached bisexual that gets attached to us... We also see the postings by couples, some new, just like we once were, and I'm sure they go through many of the same things we went through.. Starting with the feeling you've hit the jackpot, to the enthusiasm, to the heartbreak, to hope again, and round and round it goes..

Obviously, this is not all of it, we were regulars on CL for about 6 months, and a lot more happens, these are just some of the more interesting moments that still remain with us.. Also, I've told you about all the misses we've had on CL, but I left the best for last - we did find one lady, an Indian from Portland, who was returning back to India. She came to visit us the weekend before she left and that was.. I think the word she used was blissful. So, its not all bad..

All things considered, it has been tremendously interesting, made even more so by the people we've interacted with. Many of them, with all their lying and cheating and flaking and faking, have still left us with a set of memories that we still laugh about. The closest analogy we can think of is James Herriot's book - All Creatures great and small. Hopefully, you've enjoyed reading this as much as we've enjoyed living it !

Also, though this might tend to come off as a race sensitive rant, thats not the intention at all. I just relate those anecdotes because they were funny, they are hardly indicative of anything - other than, they happened and we found ourselves laughing later !

No comments:

Post a Comment